Happy Valentines Day to all! I hope today is a happy one for you. I’ve been excited about today for a while because I have a new venture to share with you.
I am now an independent consultant for Usborne books! I’m very excited to be able share more books, encourage literacy and help support my family. If you’ve poked around this site enough you’ll know that books are kind of my thing. I love sharing books, particularly children’s books and I love these children’s books. I wouldn’t want my name attached to them if I didn’t think they were worth your time or money.
- To Help Bring Books Into Homes and Inspire a Love of Reading.
- To Build My Own Library of Good Books.
- And to Help Support My Family.
But what is this all about? Well I’m glad you asked! Since it’s “International Book Giving Day” I want to give you books!
There’s so much I can’t wait to share about these books, so to give you a sampling of what we offer please accept these collages (these are just a small sampling of our collected titles):
Farmyard Tales Storybook, Mini
The Children Who Loved Books
“Bob is a Unicorn” is the book my husband declared “worth becoming a consultant for”.
“Farmyard Tales” are the stories (and illustrations) that hooked me as buyer.
“The Children Who Loved Books”, well, that’s just what I want for your family.
There are many ways to enter:
- Look through the website and leave me a comment about a book you’d like! (You must to do this to be entered!)
- Like Usborne Books with Molly on Facebook!
- Like Molly Makes Do on Facebook!
- Make a purchase through the “Molly Makes Do” eshow link!
- Book your own eShow so you can earn free books! (Close a party before April 14th and be eligible for DOUBLE FREE BOOKS)
At the moment this contest is open to U.S. residents only. Sorry to all my Canadian friends, I’m working on it. Open to U.S. and Canadian residents. I can ship to you, but I’m not sure if the company ships to Canada. If you live in Canada and see something you’d like drop me a line and we’ll see what we can work out.}
This contest in OVER!
Meg A. has won the grand prize
and due to turn out I’ve added a runner up who gets the book they talked about in the comments. The runner up is Mandi R.